Phoenix Aero Club and Flying School uses Flight Schedule Pro (FSP) to assist with our flight bookings and student management.
- Club members with an approved FSP logon have the ability to make bookings directly through the online FSP web portal.
- New students who have not previously accessed the Phoenix Aero Club’s FSP portal need to contact our instructors directly to make/confirm bookings.
- Flight Bookings are available 7 days a week by arrangement.
Our instructors can be contacted via the following:
- Instructors: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Head of Operations: email@example.com
- Clubhouse: (02) 4655 8780
All pilots wishing to make bookings for either private hire or flight training should contact our instructors initially to confirm their availability, as well as to ensure that the requested aircraft is available. The availability of club instructors frequently changes and may not be reflected online in FSP immediately.
Please do not assume that a booking is unavailable without contacting our Instructors – flying schedules change frequently and we will do our best to accomodate your needs.